1. Create a new macro, and select Trigger by application. Choose the application you want to open on the second monitor.
2. Click on the “Interface Control” folder. Add “Manipulate a Window” to macro.
3. Click on the “Scale size by” drop-down and select any of the preset sizes under “Move and Resize”
4. Click on “Move and Resize” and select “Center at”.
5. Change the coordinates in the two fields to the following.
Test your macro to see if it works. The application window should move to the center of the second monitor, when it’s activated.